I created this blog to help others on there path to a spiritual successful lifestyle. I know you may ask what is a spiritual successful lifestyle? It is a balance of your whole being as one. Getting it there takes dedication and yes time. But before you start making excuses let me tell you about my world.I get up and pray and chant for 10 minutes in the morning daily. I take my vitamins and then do my stretching exercise.
Then I head to the kitchen as my son whom is 16 years old prepares his breakfast and empties the dish washer. I make myself a cup of coffee with my favorite Keriug coffee machine. Then I come back & get on my I Mac to start my day with creative blogs & emailing my clients. As I start to blog and listen to my mediation music my husband gets up to get ready for work.
I tell him I love him and kiss him good bye . Then it is back to finishing my blog in my serenity with my music and lavender candles lit. I ask the creator (GOD) to help me create a blog that will help inspire people to live the best successful lifestyle using spirituality in their lives .
Spiritual Successful Lifestyle
This is when it came through me & I said yes people need to know that a balance not only in the physical world but in the spiritual world must be obtained.
I keep myself center as one in the physical & spiritual. I had a great journey and that is when my successful spiritual lifestyle became clear that things started manifesting easily in my life.
You see all is a balanced as we should maintain in our life to obtain a true Spiritual Successful lifestyle.
Below I will list 8 tips on how to obtain this simple but powerful tips to use daily in your life.
- 10 mins of your day meditate or pray,chant etc.
- Give thanks to GOD for another day on earth .
- Ask that your day goes smoothly & productively each day.
- Make an agenda of your goals & desires and importantly be very clear on what you desire.
- Release & know that it is already being put in your path.
- Take care of your physical self with less toxic going into your body. Drink more water and get some form of excersise into your life.
- Take action on your goals. It doesn’t have to be hours a day but an hour a day goes further then you can imagine.
- Last but not least it is important to relax and shut your mind off from the physical world before you sleep. Turn off all electronic distractions like tv, phone etc.
You know that sleep is a vital key to rejuvenating mind,body and soul. As you make this a daily routine it will become part of your lifestyle.
Once this happens you will see full success in all areas of your life. I do this daily and gives me the true balance I need which in return I have a successful spiritual life 💫.
(Upcoming dedicated days to not only tools for a happier life. Also blogging on food recipes & much more useful blogs for daily use.)
“Be the light to your own spiritual journey on earth “
By Anna M Simon