I want to say that this past month has been a very busy month for me with my new business joint adventure with my husband. It all started many year’s ago as my husband loves selling stuff on E bay. Let alone he is already working as a IT Security Specialist full time. So it stopped him in the past from doing this great ideal he had into a profitable business. Well saying this I always told him that I would help him and create his business but as I always tell my clients & students in Divine Perfect Timing. Well saying this to him last month his contract ended & that made him realize something.
First besides me being right about creating his niche into a successful business so no one can ever not renew his contract. But I am the wife LOL..so he doesn’t look at me as this big guru in the online business world in my niche spirituality. Well now he was called into action so this is where it begins and how I helped him start his business online and bring traffic. The site is flowing fast this past month.
Please be advised that I am running low in energy at this time due to running my own business and writing and building my husbands websites plus all his social media links. So if my grammar is off and spelling sorry just to tired at this point to make it perfect LOL. I think you all are very intelligent readers to understand my point.
Below I will have the link so you can see his Etsy store but I am building an actual site which will be done in a week. So saying this I will put some key points below what steps we did to create this new business plus how to combine it with GOD energy into the business.
- Research a niche on something your passionate about
- Write down a plan and steps to build up your business
- Create the products or service ideals into your plan
- Don’t focus on to many niches at first do one at a time
- Pick a short but catchy domain name which is (www.luxury4you or something to that effect.)
- Then put up your pictures and prices with great pictures
- Don’t ignore your potential buyers answer their questions in a timely manner
- Do at least 1 hour a day to create your business if you have a regular job but if you don’t put as much time into your new creation.
- Be patient because it might take up to 8 months to see the true results of your hard work.
- Last but never least I always chant or pray in the morning give GOD thanks and sending my intent on how many clients I want to help that day.
I will do a follow up on this topic but these are the steps I showed my husband and actually we worked together and combining that positive energy our new journey together in business was formed.
Please share your thoughts and follow my blog.
Introducing Simons Vintage Express
Click on the picture below
Have a blessed & prosperous day!
Anna & Matt Simon