Tips to having a successful relationship
Now I am really excited on this subject because it’s what I love to guide people daily with this subject. Spiritually successful relationships can be obtained. I reflect back on the questions that have been asked to me many times in my career. We look back and reflect on our childhood dreams on what we in vision our relationship should be. In our life we might of experienced seeing not so perfect relationships with our own parents. Maybe your parents are the prime example of how a true relationship should be. Never the less we still have that vision of a great successful relationship we all wanted growing up.
Well it’s all fine and dandy that we feel this way but in the real world, relationships are work. Dealing with peoples upbringings or learning how your partner communicates is one of the hardest things to learn but it is possible. So as we grow up our dreams are dealt with reality as adults. Seeing that relationships are work, it can be painful if you attract what you fear is a failed relationship. Don’t worry, you can pick yourself up and conquer this disappointment of a failed relationship. Because we have all been there one time or another. It is the getting up and dusting yourself part that makes you conquer the disappointment of your first failed relationship. Learning from your past mistakes is the key to healing from that broken heart.
Don’t allow the past to keep you in the past when there is wonderful blessings that can be in your present time if you move forward. To obtain the love & successful relationship you seek, you must take these tips seriously & try to put them into your present life. If you are single, believe that you can have a successful relationship. If you are in one, it can get better with these tips & tools below.
- Release the fantasy that all relationships are perfect!
- Let go of the past pain that your ex has put you through
- Forgive yourself for allowing the pain to continue within yourself
- Love yourself & find things that make you truly happy
- If you just broke up with your ex, give yourself 60 days to find yourself and love yourself
- Make a list or you can journal what you can change within you first that can help your current relationship.
- Communication is the key
- Never settle just because you don’t want to be alone
- Listen to your partners words and feelings as they should always do the same.
- Happiness within yourself is the key to radiating the true loving relationship you deserve
These are some of the tips I recommend that have helped myself & my clients over the years. Also the tools below I advise to get on your path to a successful relationship.